Chevron

Monday, June 22, 2015

Handmade Soap at It's Finest


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I'm one of those people that gets sucked into little boutique or specialty shops. I love the unique gift ideas you can find, and the plethora of handmade items. Being the makeup/beauty/healthcare junkie that I am, I am always drawn to the lotions, soaps, etc. I just can't resist! I recently received an amazing new soap to try, and it immediately made me think that it should be sitting on the shelves of the aforementioned shops. It is Handmade Soap from Soap.club, and I chose the Fresh Aloe scent.


Soap.club creates an original variety of natural handmade soaps. What astounded me was the truly extensive list of scents that they offer. From Kona Coffee to Sea Breeze, Lemon Coconut to Black Forest Timber - I really think they have a scent that would appeal to anyone. Even more impressive is the fact that their ingredients list is short, simple, and non-threatening. Each bar of soap is created with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water and their Fragrance Blend. The bar of soap itself is a decent sized square with a net weight of 5.3 ounces.


So far, I love this soap. I'm happy that I went with the Fresh Aloe scent because it is fresh, gentle and smells so clean! Because it is safe for all skin types, and the ingredient list is commendable, I have used this for washing my face as well. I have to be careful with what I choose to wash my face with, as my skin can be very finicky and will oftentimes breakout if I introduce something new. The Soap.club Handmade Soap, however, leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without stripping it of the necessary moisture, and it lathers easily too. My only complaint is that I haven't found a soap dish that is big enough to accommodate it! I am especially grateful that these soaps are affordable. You oftentimes pay a significantly steeper price for handmade or natural products, and that is not the case here.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the Soap.club Handmade Soap, and give it 10 stars:


If you are interested in handmade bar soaps, I would highly recommend you check these out, as they have such a fun variety of scents to choose from. They are currently priced at $12.95 on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1