Chevron

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hydrate Your Face!


Disclosure: The item(s) mentioned below were provided complimentary for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions stated here are based upon my personal experience with the product(s) and are entirely my own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I feel would benefit my readers.

I love testing skin care products. I have found some truly amazing products that I otherwise would have never even known about. Hence the reason I share my experiences with the rest of the world that can find my blog. With the weather changing here in Upstate NY, I start using heavier moisturizers for my face, as my skin leans toward the dry side once the heat starts pumping in the house. There are a couple of moisturizers that I am VERY fond of that I have found on Amazon, and the SkinDaily Skin Care Solutions Active Hydration Moisturizer is one of them.


Skin-Daily is a company that focuses on creating skincare products that use only the highest quality natural and organic ingredients to create effective skincare that meets the needs of their customers. They make their products in small batches in their FDA-certified production facility, which fines tunes their level of quality control. The Active Hydration Moisturizer is an anti-aging moisturizer that uses hyaluronic acid to deliver an intense level of moisturization and amino acids to hydrate, repair and regenerate your skin to look more youthful. It comes in a sturdy 3.4 fluid ounce bottle with a pump top, and is formulated with only natural and organic ingredients.


I have tried a number of skincare products from Amazon, and moisturizers in particular. While there have been none that have been total duds, I have come across 3 that are my favorite of all time. I have a pantry full of health and beauty items (things I have stocked up on when they were cheap, things that I bought when I had coupons, and items I have received discounted for reviews). It takes me a long time to use up full sized products because I often switch them up, get something new to try, etc... but I have 3 moisturizers that are very similar to one another, and which are my absolute favorite ever. THIS is one of them. I LOVE this moisturizer. I have break-out prone skin, and come Fall and Winter, I also get dry patches that require deep hydration. I love that it is fragrance free, formulated with specific ingredients meant to be gentle for even the most sensitive skin, and the pump-top container makes this one very easy and mess-free to. I use about half a pump and rub it all over my face, day and night. This provides ample hydration to your skin without being oily, greasy or sitting on top of your skin. I'm impressed with this formula, as it never broke me out. I typically break-out with the introduction of new products into my skincare routine, but this never caused an upset. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel, and will be using this throughout the Winter for sure. A little goes a long way,so I anticipate it being around for quite awhile. I highly recommend this moisturizer and was pleasantly surprised when I saw that the price was also very reasonable.


I highly recommend this Active Hydration Moisturizer with 10 stars:


You can purchase the SkinDaily Skincare Solutions Active Hydration Moisturizer on Amazon, HERE, where is it currently $22.97. You can also check out their website and Facebook to keep up with the brand and what they are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-40207773-1